(as per sign)
Working Mast House
Built originally in 1778 as a treble, or three bay, mast house and converted to a single-storey structure after being damaged by the 1843 earthquake, this building was restored in 1956.
Cordage, Canvas and Clothing Store
The cordage, canvas and clothing store was built in 1778, with additions in 1783 and 1792. The upper floor, which provided accommodation for a ship’s complement, was shattered in the 1843 earthquake.